All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font, 2-column format) including references. Papers exceeding 6 pages will not be accepted.
Contributions should be submitted electronically as PDF, using the IEEE conference publishing template , via the conference submission website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icrami2021
Submissions cannot be accepted via email.
The ICRAMI 2021 peer review process will be double blind. For this reason, author names and institutions must NOT be included in the version of the manuscript submitted for review. Only the final, camera-ready version should contain author and affiliation information.
Tips for ensuring double-blind review compliance:
- Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymised.
- Ensure the paper itself does not contain any personally identifiable information (i.e., name, affiliation, email address, phone numbers, IEEE member number, etc.)
- Block out or obscure any affiliation-related identifiers that appear within figures in the paper.
- Cite papers published by the Author in the text as follows: “[Anonymous, 2010]”.
- Use the third person to refer to work the Authors have previously undertaken. For example, replace any phrases like “as we have shown before” with “… has been shown before [Anonymous, 2010]”.
- Do not eliminate essential self-references or other references, but limit self-references only to papers that are relevant for those reviewing the paper being submitted.
- Reference list entries needing to be anonymised should be presented as follows: “[Anonymous 2010] Details omitted for double-blind reviewing.”
- Remove any and all references to/mentions of funding sources.
- Do not include acknowledgments.